2) PERSONAL INFORMATION This refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personal Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
3) WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS OBTAINED? We may collect only basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Clients: names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Clients of Lesson2Music LLC in addition to the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Client intends to purchase or sell. If a visitor to our website tells us that he or she is under the age of 18, we do not collect any personal information from that person. Learn more about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, ... below in Section 15 In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Clients. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Clients. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
4) HOW DOES OUR WEBSITE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION? We use Personal Information to customize the website, to offer more customized music related services, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the website. We may email Visitors and authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the website or information related to the subject matter of the website. We may also use Personal Information to contact Visitors and authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
5) WITH WHOM MAY THIS INFORMATION BE SHARED? Personal information about Authorized Clients may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
6) HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED ? Personal Information collected by Lesson2Music is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or any employees of Lesson2Music except for use as indicated above.
7) WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO VISITORS RELATED TO COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF THE INFORMATION Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at Lesson2Music LLC ;624 White Plains Road; Tarrytown NY 10591
9) HOW DOES LESSON2MUSIC USE LOGIN INFORMATION?
Lesson2Music uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user's movement and use on our site, and gather broad demographic information to create improved future services for our site.
11) Keeping Personal Information secure All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personal Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, are protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take responsible; reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
12)Correcting any inaccuracies in Personal Information Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personal Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at: Lesson2Music@outlook.com
13) Deleting or deactivating Personal Information collected by the Site We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete and / or deactivate Personal Information from the Site's database by email contact at: Lesson2Music@outlook.com . However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor's entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personal Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personal Information relating to that individual in any way .
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) The Web has many items to offer including convenience for taking music lessons but when it comes to Children’s personal information online, the Federal Trade Commission has established new rules for Web site operators to make sure that Children’s privacy is protected while they're online. These rules went into effect on April 21, 2000, are part of the 1998 Children's Online Privacy Protection Act otherwise known as “COPPA”.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) The law requires that Web site operators post comprehensive privacy policies on their websites, notify parents about their information practices, and obtain parental consent before collecting any personal information from children under the age of 13 or allowing kids under 13 to publicly post personal information such as on web pages, bulletin boards or chat rooms without their parent's consent. For children, this means that they will not be able to access specific sites on the internet, unless their parent(s) provides consent.
*Lesson2Music LLC does not accept or seek to obtain any information of anyone under the age of 18. If the student is under the age of 18, we require the Parent or Legal Guardian information acceptance of the Parent / Legal Guardian Agreement.
This law was enacted not to restrict Web operators from providing services and capturing useful data, but to restrict Children from releasing information about themselves that could allow a stranger to contact them. Detailed information on COPPA, can be found on this link: https://www.ftc.gov/search/site/coppa Lesson2Music has provided a link with information for your Children to be safe while on the internet. This policy is in place not to completely obstruct or prevent them from accessing the internet but actually to help protect them!
Anthony Bianco Manager / Coordinator
Lesson2Music LLC; 1820 Avenue M Suite #1111; Brooklyn NY 11230